ABOUT THE ROLE
LPI Group are an industry leader in providing earthing and lightning protection installation and associated maintenance services on a European wide basis to blue chip customers. The Head office is located in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to Commercial Manager. Working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure successful projects are delivered, while maintaining relationships, to maximise commercial returns & manage risk.
Carry out the following under supervision:
- Prepare monthly payment claim valuations (Measuring progress on site)
- Timely application/invoices in line with client schedule
- Prepare variations as they arise
- Attend site client meetings
- Prepare client quotation/estimates
- Liaise with site management/supervisors
- Maintain site records/control documents
- Consider Risk & Opportunity
- Reporting (CVRs) on a monthly basis
- Cash Management
- Cashflow forecasts
- Understand & assist in the implementation of the commercial strategy
- At all times act in a suitable & professional manner
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of Microsoft Office tools
- 3+ years' experience in a Quantity Surveyor role on construction projects
- Strong time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Completed or currently undertaking a qualification in Quantity Surveying or construction related degree
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive package
All the candidates that match the above -described requirements are invited to send CV and the selected ones will be contacted for an interview.