Baker Hughes EMEA
Baker Hughes (NASDAQ: BKR) is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. We harness the power of engineering, data, and science to redefine what's possible. Our diverse portfolio of equipment and service capabilities span the energy and industrial value chain. Our two operating segments, Oilfield Services & Equipment (OFSE) and Industrial & Energy Technology (IET), are organized based on the nature of our markets and customers, and consist of similar products and services. Visit us at bakerhughes.com to learn more.
Digital Infrastructure Cohort
- Combustion Turbine Generation for Prime baseload power - NG/H2/Biofuels
- Steam Turbine Generation for Cogeneration
One-stop-shop for cogen/trigen and combined cycle solutions
- Synchronous Condensing solutions to support grid stability through inertia, reactive power compensation and short circuit power capacity
- Medium/long term energy storage solutions for micro-grids
Carbon Capture Utilisation & Storage (CCUS)
- Build, Own & Operate power generation solutions