ABOUT THE ROLE
ONNEC Group is a leading independent technology partner and global integrator, with over 30 years experience, and a 800+ team of global experts, specialising in providing end-to-end connectivity solutions that propel organisations everywhere.
From structured cabling to managed services, our end-to-end services give infrastructure that can be completely replied on. Design. Build. Deploy. Optimise. We offer a complete solution for business connectivity.
We are a rapidly growing organisation and finding and retaining the highest calibre of people is fundamental to us for the success of our business, we work hard to create a challenging, supportive and satisfying working environment for all our employees. ONNEC has successfully achieved the Investors in Diversity Silver Award for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are currently seeking an organized and efficient Sales Administrator to oversee administrative tasks and support both the Sales and Engineering teams. Your responsibilities will encompass managing the entire sales cycle, from generating quotes and processing orders to coordinating project implementation with our engineering team.
This role has the potential to evolve into a broader scope for the right candidate. We expect the individual joining our team to possess a positive and open mindset, along with strong time management and organizational abilities. Furthermore, excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills are essential.
• Respond to customer inquiries promptly and professionally via phone and email.
• Provide product information, pricing, and delivery details to customers.
• Address customer concerns and issues effectively, ensuring their satisfaction.
• Liaise with customer to schedule projects.
• Receive and process sales orders accurately and efficiently using Intact.
• Coordinate with the warehouse and purchasing teams to ensure timely order fulfilment.
• Generate order confirmations and invoices for customers.
Sales Team Support:
• Assist the sales team in preparing sales quotes.
• Maintain and update customer databases and CRM systems.
• Prepare sales reports, forecasts, and performance metrics for management.
Engineering Team Support:
• Collaborate with engineers and customers to establish project schedules.
• Ensure engineers have all the necessary resources to complete projects.
• Monitor engineering hours versus project labour allowances.
• Ensure all projects meet ONNEC's standards.
• Follow up with engineers to ensure post-installation documentation is shared with
customers and stored in customer folders.
Documentation and Record-Keeping:
• Maintain accurate and organised records of sales transactions, customer communications,
and other relevant documentation.
• Ensure compliance with company policies.
Communication and Coordination:
• Collaborate with other departments such as finance and operations to ensure smooth
communication and execution of sales-related activities.
• Provide feedback and insights to the sales team and management to improve processes
and customer experiences.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with ERP systems.
• Experience in a fast-paced service driven office environment.
• Ability to prioritise, run Projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Willingness to learn and evolve within a growing team.
Initially, this role will be fully office-based, involving interactions with colleagues, suppliers, and other departments. Further to training and your probation period, you will have the opportunity for up to two days of remote work per week. The standard working hours are 09:00-17:30, with occasional flexibility based on business needs.