ABOUT THE ROLE
CAI is a 100% employee-owned company established in 1996, that has grown year over year to 840 people worldwide. We provide commissioning, qualification, validation, start-up, project management and consulting services related to operational readiness and excellence to FDA regulated and other mission critical industries.
Meeting a Higher Standard:
Our approach is simple; we put the client’s interests first, we do not stop until it is right, and we will do whatever it takes to get there.
As owners of CAI, we are committed to living our Foundational Principles, both professionally and personally:
- We act with integrity,
- We serve each other,
- We serve society,
- We work for our future.
With employee ownership, one person’s success is everyone’s success; we work diligently to accomplish team goals. We place Team Before Self, demonstrate Respect for Others, and possess a can-do attitude. That is how we have grown exponentially.
CAI agents will be exposed to innovative technologies in the advanced critical space environment. You will have an opportunity to work with recognized subject matter experts allowing YOU to be a key player in bringing lifesaving therapies to market. As part of our company culture, we invest in YOUR future, and commit to direct certifications as well as professional training. Our collaborative culture ensures that our customers benefit from exemplary work across our entire range of professional services.
We are now seeking an Associate Director (Discipline Lead) – Data Centres to join our growing team in Europe. The role of Associate Director (Discipline Lead) – Data Centres in CAI is to be:
- Active in creating industry-changing approaches, ideas, etc., and helping clients and the broader industry implement these changes.
- Active selling our services and providing strategic project work.
- Involved in professional societies, standards-setting committees, government-industry collaborations, authoring white papers and articles, public speaking, training.
- Able to generate their own work based on their network of industry contacts, and to provide project work to others in their discipline.
- Expected to support industry and business development roles outlined above.
- Develop the DC quality system, knowledge management repository and services delivery definition.
- Contribute to the development of DC capability.
- Provide timely and relevant industry and subject information to the company through internal distribution channels, deliver internal training, and contribute to our store of knowledge.
- Support the Project Managers on multiple projects to include attending client meetings, active review of daily, weekly, and monthly reports provided to the client by following GDP (Good Document Practices)
- Participate in monthly Financial Tracker reviews to support the Project Manager in maintaining both the budget and client schedule.
- Provide Sales Force Support for new proposals, change orders and staffing resource planning.
- Expectation to be 80% billable.
- Supporting DOO with client engagement activities and reports.
- Providing backup support to PMs on active projects including site activities, planning, scheduling, coordinating, timesheets etc.
- BS in a science or engineering field or 10 + years’ experience in DC commissioning or facility engineering / facility management.
- Project Management experience of 5+ years in DC commissioning or facility engineering/management a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following: design reviews, facilities and equipment start-up walk downs & troubleshooting, HVAC, Medium/ Low voltage, LEED, facility auditing, DC infrastructure, and Back-up/ UPS systems.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- A strong customer-service focus.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout Europe and potentially internationally if required.
(Varies by Country, Below is a General Overview)
100% Employee Owned
24 Days PTO/5 Sick days per year + Additional Holidays depending on Country
Medical / Dental / Vision (In accordance with each countries’ applicable regulations)
Professional Development (Approximately $5,000 paid career-related, continuing education)
ESOP/401k – 15% Company Contribution
Company Paid Long-Term Disability
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Parental Leave (In accordance with each countries’ applicable regulations)
Other Benefits Depending on Country