ABOUT THE ROLE
Applications to humanresources@MoyMaterials.com
We are seeking to recruit a receptionist/Administrator to take on front of house duties and be a support the administration department within the business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greeting visitors and directing them appropriately
• Notifying company personnel of visitors’ arrival.
• Answering telephone calls and emails in a polite and friendly manner. • Maintain employee and department directories.
• Making Tea/Coffees and organising catering when required.
• Booking taxis and other travel.
• Sorting and distributing posts.
• Maintain meeting room calendar and schedule bookings.
• Assisting in office administration for the Office Manager and the Senior Leadership Team.
• Uphold the company ethos proudly, consistently representing the company in the best light. Skills required:
• 1 Years + minimum experience working in reception, administration or a customer facing role.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enthusiasm for customer service.
• An upbeat and outgoing personality.
• A flexible attitude to work in an agile and dynamic environment.
• Organisational expertise.
• Ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office package.
• Opportunity to develop in a fast multi-national company.
• Competitive salary with annual salary reviews.
We are currently reviewing our benefits package to be implemented across the new financial year. Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as maybe required.
This job description will be subject to review and in light of developments and/or changing circumstances may be altered to include other duties and responsibilities as may be directed by the Company to meet business needs.
Moy Materials Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested candidates should apply in the strictest confidence to humanresources@MoyMaterials.com by Friday 26 th January 2024.