ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working with the client or investor from early concept stage through to handover identifying huge lifecycle cost savings.
- A member of the cost planning team tasked with the preparation of cost plans from early feasibility through to detailed cost planning ready for handover to project team.
- Participation in design team meetings through the design phases offering cost advice to ensure the financial viability of the project without compromising the design.
- Ensure that the design team stay cognizant of the most efficient unit types, unit and project layouts and building materials when progressing a scheme design.
- Liaison with project delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
- Liaising with the sales teams to ensure specifications and budgets properly reflect the market expectations of each project.
- Taking off Quantities to create Bills of Quantities for upcoming developments, interpreting those BoQ’s to provide site teams with working documents and budgets.
- Interrogation of current project exit costs to ensure real time cost data is informing new projects.
- Development / maintenance of a databank of construction costs to assist the ongoing Cost Estimation and Financial Appraisal process.
- Liaising and engaging PQS consultant to prepare BOQ for the project budget.
- Ensuring the PQS has the latest information.
- Attend meetings and undertake site visits.
- Sustainable Costs
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to create visuals and demonstrate cost reporting.
- A proficiency in using BIM quantification tools (Costx) to interrogate models.
- Identify WBS and parameters for BIM.
- Schedule driven digital Tender Analysis
- BEP Alignment, policy and procedure advise.
- Estimates aligned to ICMS framework.
Lifecycle Carbon Strategies
- Identification of Circular Value Chains
- Digital Logbook and Material Passports
- Embodied Carbon and Energy consumption
- Financial Investment Opportunities
- Estimate lifecycle cost per demographics.
- Comfortable with data management and configuration of SQL Servers
- Development and use of server database of rates
- Assisting development team understand task description for technology team to develop machine learning algorithms and Artificial Intelligence
- Automated linking of data from project schedule and task management platform
- Automated linking of Onsite Field Management system for progress and the project schedule
Dashboarding and Reporting
- Proficiency in Automated dashboarding tools such as Power BI
- Automated linking of dashboarding to SQL server
- Maintaining and managing data structuring in SQL server from varies different software
- Weekly reporting to client of real progress on site through dashboard and reports
- NFQ Level 7 minimum educational qualification in an AEC related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in the AEC industry
- Process driven individual with experience and detail for updating workflows & procedures, training and upskilling staff
- Ability to manage change process and flag early warnings and potential cost and schedule impacts in a timely manner to the client
- Property Development, Construction or Project Management background
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Generous company pension contribution.
- Competitive annual leave allowance and work-life balance benefits.
- State-of-the-art technology and hardware.
- Social and fitness initiatives for employee well-being.
- Collaborative office environment that values teamwork and open communication.
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities.
- Inclusive and diverse work culture.
Join GagaMuller Group and be part of a dynamic team that values your growth, well-being, and professional development. Apply now and contribute to our exciting projects that drive digital innovation and transformation.